A perfect starter set. The Wusthof Classic 3 Piece Chef's set includes the three knives indispensable to any cook: the 8" Chef's knife, the workhorse of the kitchen, used for chopping, mincing and dicing; the 6" utility knife, used for slicing meats, fruits and vegetables; and the 4" paring knife, used for mincing shallots, onions and herbs and cleaning and cutting vegetables.
This 3-piece Chef's Set boasts precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen. Each handle's distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade. Featuring a virtually indestructible composite, each handle is buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge
- Handwashing recommended
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany