With over 50 years of experience and knowledge, the maker of the Original V-Slicer has re-confirmed their position as the leader in the mandoline category. German made Börner V-Slicers are world renowned for their durability, precision, quality and safety. These attributes remain true with the new and innovative VPower V-Slicer that has three inserts for 10 different cuts—including two julienne slicers (3mm and 7.5mm) and a flat insert for — so cooks can julienne, shred, and cube fruits and vegetables, create restaurant-perfect French fries, and expertly slice to four different thicknesses It features a patented push button that allows size and thickness adjustment without removing the insert. A food safety holder grips food while keeping fingers away from the blade, and an insert holder protects inserts when not in use and acts as a drying stand. Börner’s patented safety setting provides worry-free storage that is both convenient and compact.
- Made from durable food-safe ABS plastic
- Blades are German-made surgical stainless steel
- Plane insert has a safety position, covering the V-blade when not in use
- Patented push button size/thickness adjustment allows for changes without having to remove the insert
- Slip-resistant rubber feet